Backed by over 25 years in law enforcement and 5 years in security, Simon Event Group, gives event organizers the peace of mind they need to optimize the guest experience without compromising the safety of event participants or the integrity of critical assets.
Our approach to event security
Understand the context: We approach event security from a strategic point of view that begins with a realistic evaluation of specific and general threats, risks and vulnerabilities facing the event, its organizers and venue. We then proceed to mitigate these security challenges to an acceptable level in close cooperation with the event organizer and local law enforcement and/or emergency responders as necessary.
Optimize the guest experience: We believe that the guest experience is a vital part of event security. Deterrent and preventive measures should be discreet, but not too discreet: Striking the right balance between noticeable and undetectable measures is key, and the security detail must never be the star of the show.
Partner for success: Planning and partnership are other important aspects of our approach. Coordinating security measures inside and outside the venue, between technology and manpower, and among the client’s, local authority’s and our own knowhow and resources goes a long way to increase security and reduce costs.
Event security services
SEG provides a comprehensive array of integrated services to keep events safe:
• Risk, Threat and Vulnerability Assessments (RTVA)
• Event security strategy and planning
• Complete staffing and training
• Access control, including our own portable metal detectors and hand-held metal detectors
• Technical surveillance counter-measures (TSCM) and bomb sweeping with K9 crews
• Surveillance and alarm systems
• VIP transportation
• Crowd control
• First aid
• Shareholder meetings
• Trade shows, exhibitions and celebrations
• National and international roadshows
• Concerts and music festivals
• Television shows